BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River

Chanel currently has a limited edition eyeshadow as part of their summer 2013 collection. The description from the website:

A smooth-gliding pen applicator delivers a new lightweight, long-wear shadow that highlights eyes with gleaming colour. A cooling, water-infused formula creates a shimmering veil on lids. An exclusive creation from the L’ÉTÉ PAPILLON DE CHANEL Collection. ($34)


I got the color in Moon River which is one of the more neutral colors in the collection. It's a sparkling taupe color that tends to leave a little glitter fall-out.

 
The pen applicator makes it really easy to sweep across your lids for those of you who are on the go. I usually blend it out with my fingers or a brush. The color is gorgeous and I love the cooling effect that this gives on your lids - perfect for a hot summer makeup look! I've used this several times and it hardly made a dent in the product, so I'm hoping it'll last a long time.
 
Overall it's a beautiful easy color to wear, smooth application, but with some glitter fall-out.
 
Have you tried any of the other colors in this collection? Let me know your favorites!

0 comments: