BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Mommy Series!

Sorry for the hiatus as I took some time off to have my baby and settle back in to life (and get more sleep!).

However, I've been able to test out a lot of new mommy & baby products and will be starting a new series of my must-haves!

Being a new mom is definitely as hard as people say it is and to be operating on such little sleep . . . it's amazing how quickly the body adjusts. I used to sleep 8-10 hours prior to baby and now when I get 4-5 straight hours, I feel fine (not awesome but at least not groggy and mean!).

Having a baby in our social media world is definitely challenging but we decided early on that we would not post anything about the baby on Facebook, blogs, etc. We don't want her to grow up one day and see all her personal pictures & stories out there for the world to view! It's very hard not to want to share with the world how cute your baby is but I know it's for the best and for her safety.

0 comments: