BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

One of my favorite purchases is skincare - you have to invest in your skin right? So I've recently been trying out Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and love the feel of it!

Its claims:

A 24-hour, light-textured daily hydrator that leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced, particularly in harsh weather conditions.
  • Helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
  • With continuous moisture replenishment throughout the day, leaves skin smooth and healthy-looking
It's definitely a light-weight formula with a whipped-like consistency. I love the feel of this on my skin - it's luxurious but light enough for summer too! My skin just drinks this up and it leaves it feeling comfortable and moisturized without being too greasy, sticky, or break me out!

A great basic moisturizer but if you're looking for added oomphs (i.e. anti-aging, acne, brightening, etc) you'll have to add on a second product to it!

0 comments: