BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review: Befine Warming Clay Mask

I've been getting in to face masks recently and tried Befine products when they were on HauteLook. I got the warming clay mask to try out.
 
From the website:
 
Warming Clay Mask provides an energizing detox for your skin. It's self-warming formula heats on contact as the natural clay works to purify and refine. Packed with powerful anti oxidants, enzymes and humectants, Warming clay Mask soothes as it infuse your skin with ingredients to nourish and protect.

Benefits: Deep Cleans and detoxifies, leaving skin fresh and radiant. Hydrates so skin looks smoother and softer.
Gives skin a boost of age fighting anti oxidants. Helps stabilize free radicals to keep skin looking young.
Help make-up go on and stay on better.(This is natural benefit of any mask) smoothies and heals the skin

An Instant Facial Detox That Heals Your Skin!

Use twice weekly for skin that is beautifully radiant and soft to the touch. Apply to clean, damp skin avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, remove with the Be fine Gentle Cleanser. Follow with Toner and appropriate moisturizer.
 
Review:
 
The product is very hard to squeeze out because it's so thick! I usually moisten my face and then slowly spread the product on to my face a section at a time. If you don't moisten your face enough, the product does not have the warming effect. The product is somewhat grainy and pretty hard to spread as well. I leave it on for ~5 minutes (didn't really feel anything) and once I rinse it off, it leaves a really thick residue layer that I do not enjoy. It doesn't feel like my skin is any different and I really don't like the layer that it leaves behind. I've tried using a toner afterwards but the residue remains until the next day. 

0 comments: