BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Testing

I've always wanted to be a product tester - I mean, the first person to be "in the know" about something and have companies want and value your opinion?! How awesome of a job would that be? Alas, my career path didn't quite get me there to be an "official product tester", so instead, I did some searching online to see if I could do something like that during my spare time! I came across SheSpeaks (http://www.shespeaks.com/), which is created by women for women to give them a forum to connect with others and to express their opinions! Pretty cool concept! I haven't had much opportunity to do any product testing from them save for a survey and now finally . . . some chips!

I received a coupon from SheSpeaks for a free bag of Tostitos Artisan Recipes. I picked up my bag (Reg: $3.99, on sale for $2.99) at my local QFC. Usually with "new products", it takes awhile before it's available in stores, so I was super happy that it was so easy to find! I picked out the Roasted Garlic and Black Bean Tortilla Chip flavor (the other being the Fire-Roasted Chipotle flavor) and brought it home to try with my husband. I decided to serve it with Trader Joe's Tomato Basil Hummus and their Edamame Hummus. The chips were super yummy - not too salty so that they can be eaten on their own and won't overpower the dip either. My husband thought they were really good too, and with each bite, kept commenting how good the chips were (he had no idea I was going to jot down notes on his reaction for this review)!

0 comments: